Just a draft version of the title/logo.
I wanted it to look kind of like one of those old fashioned LED displays but also kind of fuzzy so the border lines to each panel are a little wiggly and not perfectly straight... like there was some signal feedback interferance. It's an emulation of one of those old sort of analog displays?
Space Thinker D is a scifi serial I'm working on here and there in installments about a completely privatized future. The main character is a 'designer baby'.
1. Megacorporations are the governing bodies and the 20th and early 21st Century moratorium on human cloning has been lifted at some point in the past in this timeline. It's been going on for at least several generations.
2. Class warfare remains a social issue and the main source of conflict.
3. Space travel is much more commonplace in this future than the present of our timeline. Faster than light travel remains beyond the realm of possibility in the era this story takes place though.
4. There aren't exactly any sentient AIs to worry about.
5. That being said, at least two technological singularities have taken place transforming the landscape and people's lives.
6. Rampant consumerism colors the mentality of the different classes and populist anti-intellectualism featuring a mistrust of those enhanced or augmented (not so much the wealthy though) and a borderline semi or quasi luddism color the politics of this day and age in which the story takes place.
7. Biotech, synthetic biology, nanotechnology, advances in cybernetics and materials engineering are key technologies in this story.
8. The rampant capitalism and libertarianism has had a perhaps unintended consequence of bringing about neofeudalism to the structure of society.
Is 8 points too many? I can shorten the list a bit.